Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darwin Award Participants
We really need a Darwin Award thread here at Ai-Jane.

So allow me to start off with this perfect example of the 'chlorination' of the human gene pool.

Distracted woman struck by Train.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

These dumb Russian teenagers driving on a second rate highway at 150 mph should win. Perhaps 'Q' could tell what their last words were.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
WarBicycle Wrote:These dumb Russian teenagers driving on a second rate highway at 150 mph should win. Perhaps 'Q' could tell what their last words were.

Sick,.........and dead kids, for certain. However, 150mph? No way. That little car, does not have the power to go that fast. 150kph: that's more like it.

Anyway, a fitting candidate for the Darwin Award. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Possibly this year's winner.
Don't you have to die first to be in the running for the award? Looks like he should be squashed, but no such luck for him. S5

The embedded video I watched was in Portuguese, I assumed he was killed. I didn't bother listening to the one I used as I assumed it too was in Portuguese.
No, he ended up in a hospital, does not count. S6

Actually, large buses and trolleys should be outlawed. During the Boston Chechen homecoming incident, when they reported shooting at MIT, I called a friend who happens to be working in the exact building reported on the news... had to check if he was the shooter or the victim... turned out he fell out of a Boston trolley car a couple of weeks before, broke a few ribs plus something else, totally switched to horizontal lifestyle, and thus possibly innocent...
Sodomia delenda est

contains a list of Darwin awards from 2000 on
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
Woman is killed and man loses both legs after they are hit by a train as they have sex on the tracks

It appears these trill seekers couldn't hear the train cumming.
Wow! Train sex is becoming quite popular, just yesterday a similar story was posted in Useless News... S6
Sodomia delenda est

Saudi man hunting dogs kills himself.
Sodomia delenda est

And here is a double header entry: Man Dead, Woman Missing After Falling In Icy River. I wonder if they actually have a 'group participation' award?

Quote:A man from Minnesota died after he fell into the Chicago River early Monday, when he dropped his cell phone in the water and lunged after it. Another man was hospitalized, and a woman was missing and presumed dead, after they went into the water to try to rescue him.

Oh, cell phones...
Train runs over man as he poses for photo.
Sodomia delenda est

Haha, stupid white people. Good.
(01-20-2014, 09:57 PM)mv Wrote: Train runs over man as he poses for photo.

What?! No photos? S6

Does this qualify as Darwinian?

[Image: article-2543321-1ADA4AEF00000578-698_634x435.jpg]

Homeowner burns down house after deciding to clear prank toilet paper by setting it on fire
Sodomia delenda est

I wonder if her homeowner's insurance will cover it? S13

More rogue trains....

Teenager electrocuted while 'listening' to railway track to see if his delayed train was coming

Quote:The 17-year-old put his ear to the live rail and was killed instantly.

A very humane ending.
Sodomia delenda est

Muslims, who move into new territories of conquest, are prone to assume that everything is the way it should be, Muslim style. This just goes to show you that the train system needs to be scrapped and a more efficient model set up.

[Image: Funny-Pakistani-Railway-1054.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Darwin Award Candidate mv 6 897 12-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Last Post: WarBicycle