Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paneurasian bike trip
It's nice that some people minds are not too occupied with politics, crisis and many other formalities. I really envy these two postgraduates. To become a star of Siberian television, hehe, it's something.
They'll arrive to Atlantic as fat as Pacific seals.
Nice stories, nice pictures.
They have passed my city already, and are heading to the wilder and more dangerous places. I wish them luck and a lot of buzz. The latter will save them more then pepper sprays. 8)
http://www.paneurasianbiketrip.com/
I read in National Geographic about some Australian guy who rode a horse from Mongolia to Eastern Europe, retracing the route of Gengis Khan.

I envy Tim Cope!

Life of adventure I would kill for nearly.

Glad between the bicyclists and Tim, we still have adventurists out there.
Damn, that's a nice adventure.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
I never understood the appeal of these types of outdoorsy stuff, personally.
Anonymous24 Wrote:I never understood the appeal of these types of outdoorsy stuff, personally.

Why not? :|
Just personal preference. I'm more of an indoors person, in case you couldn't tell. Wink1 Actually, I like nature and just taking it in, but not activities like hiking etc.
I hate to spend vacations in four-wall pents but I am so slow in preparations and often miss opportunities so I am buying a tour and go comfy, so banal.
BTW, there is "a lot" of foreigners around Baikal lake, majority of them have no blogs and information support in media.
Vikings were the first ones to discover America but they left scarse documents. :?
I am planning a trip like that from Prague in Checkia to Austria, Northern Italy etc.
Never discovered the joy of riding a horse, squeezing my balls was a rather unpleasant sensation. I really wonder how other men handle the problem.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
Only hurt myself a few times, then again, I usually don't slouch, and if I do, I slouch backwards with my head forward (keeps the sun off your backside) and legs out. Don't ride too far forward in the saddle either. Probably what you did.

You could also try *adjusting* yourself to the saddle as it were. Most riders have discovered this works wonderful.

And, at the same time, it could be some veiled boast about his balls.
While riding a horse without balls the above-mentioned problem didn't bother me at all. S1
quadrat Wrote:Never discovered the joy of riding a horse, squeezing my balls was a rather unpleasant sensation. I really wonder how other men handle the problem.

We learned how not to sit on our nuts after the first time we did it. Some never learn.