Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restructuring Plan
Restructure Thread, started by Evil C

Just wanted to create a post to let all of leadership know that DARK is doing a restructure of ALL 4 wings. We will be going through each wing and weeding out those that 1) do not communicate with anyone. 2) that do not help when asked. 3) have not been following the rules 4) do not have the 1:1 troop ratio on the troop tool (if it is working) or they are not keeping it up to day as in every 4 days.

Another thing that all of the wings will be doing are kicking any players that go yellow more that 1 in a two week period. Unless they have a really great doctors not. The exception to this will be the repeat offenders, they will be kick instantly.

Also i think that we need to assign sitters again, because i know that there are a lot of people in the alliance that still do not have sitters. I'm thinking this can be done for each wing.

Also we need to implement a day to where no one grow and they just focus on building troops.

Will finish this later

Dark I List

Malarkey posted

Players to Drop:

Mr Clark
Barbkiller
Mr Mojo
Bsmith
Darklight9
Semper fi m
Icion
St James
ThmsFightnWerds
Mad Ewok
Mizel40037
Mega noob222
Cuchulainn
zergling321
LifeBreak
Olden Times
Lord Ironwolf
ATF_Hollywood

Players to Add:

Pseud
Zeratul
Emma333
Chalo
wny999
Mike09
Causality
Starlion
Lord Camelot
Laddy
Perrin002
Pardue
PhideasWRX
The Doobytes
Kirst
Gordie
MSTCBrian
Mic Beau
VarBlade
Sir Chicken
Ravyn
Circlecast
Earl Parvisjam
Dualswife
SashaB
tdb
Out2Kill
Froggie
Jmcadoo
Lasty
Bubba_Gump
Deodatus II
Lord Boromir
Th3madhatter
Spazz
Mr Sneaky
Red Village
Butch
RndyWDn

Dark III List

Malarkey posted

Players to Drop:

So Luni
Zeratul
Squirrelface
Tyson
Emma333
Chalo
Wny999
Dum-Dum
Zeelimey
Sharlott
Mike09
SBG5
Blue Raven
Causality
Sugar_Shane
Khalas
Willow
Edge
Starlion
Lord Camelot
Barbarella
Elendio
Jay Man78

Players to Add:

Evil Jester
Mondo Rondo
Blues
Eclipse73004
Ardis101
FoodTV
Gypsy
Noen
Cryx36
Greyfax
BludHero
Demon of Hell
Piper
Parrel
Maximus
Mr Mojo
Darklight9
Icion
St James
ThmsFightnWerds
Mega noob222
Lord Ironwolf
Bordeaux
Wayne1955
Devil Mike

Dark II List

Malarkey posted

Players to Drop:

Laddy
Perrin002
Evil Jester
Mondo Rondo
Pardue
PhideasWRX
The Doobytes
Kirst
Gordie
MSTCBrian
Mic Beau
VarBlade
Blues
Sir Chicken
Ravyn
Circlecast
Earl Parvisjam
Eclipse73004
Dualswife
SashaB
tdb
Out2Kill
Ardis101
Froggie
FoodTV
Gypsy
Noen
Jmcadoo
Lasty
Cryx36
Greyfax
BludHero
Bubba_Gump
Demon of Hell
Deodatus II
Lord Boromir
Piper
Parrel
Th3madhatter
Maximus
Spazz

Players to Add:

So Luni
Squirrelface
Tyson
Dum-Dum
Zeelimey
Sharlott
SBG5
Blue Raven
Sugar_Shane
Khalas
Willow
Edge
Barbarella
Elendio
Jay Man78
Mr Clark
Barbkiller
Bsmith
Semper fi m
Mad Ewok
Mizel40037
Cuchulainn
Zergling321
LifeBreak
OldenTimes
ATF_Hollywood
Malcom
The
Sherman
Silverfox
Mylilpony
Greywolf
JoKeR787
Richie1979
I_am_bobstown
Blacksheep
Smudge
Turtleneck21
Modemodem
Whinnymom
Ajsuks
Carirar328
Smart Snoopy
Mrakobesie
Show time
Darkeons
Spamtramp
Dsolo20
Deedub
Tigerlil
Gunstar
Yakster
Juju-the-great
Big Jake
Fallstar fox
MAD
Stan
Kraslow
C Little
BigD
Nathasar

Evil C Commented

I want to start off by saying Thank you for doing all of this. I know that this took a lot of work!

I've looked at the list. From my understanding it looks like you have gone through DARK 2 and gutted it. Also you have taken away all of the leadership that i have put in place there. You did not do this to any of the other wings. I will not loose the leadership i have there, the people of DARK 2 deserve to have leadership that is committed to there well being.

CECE
Compmage
Perrin002
Mondo Rondo

These are all of the leadership that i have put into place and want to keep.

Also (i know this is most likely due to a mommy moment) i have been trying to figure out which villa you have used?

Evil C commented further

Aatish
apollo
ashaB
Barbarella
Beaver
Blue Raven
bobuss
Bordeaux
brokenpenny
christina
Cicero
darthleper
fox
Greebo
Illidan
Inchon
Lentar
Lord CaMeLoT
LUCKYDEVIL
modemodem
newf101
Nokturnawl
Pain is Orange
QuelleSuprise
SBG5
Semper fi
solmoz
west17m
Willow Essence
wilriker

GirlyGirl Commented

Is there a reason why those in leadership could not just stay in leadership in the wing they go too???? Because Dark III has the same thing going on. I'm sure Dark does too! But I have not looked.

I thought the whole reorg. applied to everyone except the embassy holder.

Please clarify, thanks

Gg

Evil C Commented

how about this (it is just a suggestion) Connie, why don't you take a look and see what player you want and post a list, and those are the players we get? i think this will work better. I'm not trying to change anything just trying to make sure that all of this gets worked out as quickly as possible. Also i think that the villa location should be based on the main villa, because if they need help with attacks they wont be able to get the help.

Malarkey Commented

Wouldn't that system be basically what we have now and therefor not change a thing?

Isn't that counter-productive based on the issues we've been dealing with and the complaints members have lodged?

How about this...let's go through with the logical system I worked my ass off to do and anyone who wants to bitch and moan after that can quit the alliance if they're so unhappy.

GrilyGirl Commented

Evil C, I'm having a challenge following your logic concerning this matter.

I honestly do not care, who I get in the wing I'm overseeing, to be blunt, I do not know 3/4 of them that you both listed for comng to my wing ! So if we do not go ahead with what we already discussed....all that hard work you and Malarkey did to organize by location, then it was all done for nothing!

Furthermore, your logic contradics our whole "popularity contest" that we mention in the MM that will be going out. If we are going to pick and choose then we should just leave it as it is today and move on!

Girlygirl
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

why is this in the science forum?
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
I have no idea love. I actually thought I would place it in the Travian Resources section, so on of my alliance subordinates could read the proposed restructuring of the Dark Alliance. He does not currently have Administrative privileges, and we needed to discuss this at the earliest.

I'm going to move it,.............with your approval of course. Don't wish to do anything to rock the boat. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

John L Wrote:I'm going to move it,.............with your approval of course. Don't wish to do anything to rock the boat. Wink1

Trying to come up with something creative about motion of the ocean but so far everything escapes me.
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
Thank you dear, for your priceless input. When will you be joining us in the Leadership meetings?

John L Wrote:Thank you dear, for your priceless input. When will you be joining us in the Leadership meetings?

I assume you are being sarcastic. 8)
scpg02 Wrote:
John L Wrote:Thank you dear, for your priceless input. When will you be joining us in the Leadership meetings?

I assume you are being sarcastic. 8)

Would you like to play an account? I have several, and am trying to give one or two away to someone willing to play the game seriously.

John L Wrote:Would you like to play an account? I have several, and am trying to give one or two away to someone willing to play the game seriously.

I would not be interested but I'll ask my son. If he is interested, you would do well having him on your team. He is me only in male form and smarter.
Welcome aboard Dan. S2

*looks up quietly from the corner*

I have no account and would play seriously...
Cally Wrote:*looks up quietly from the corner*

I have no account and would play seriously...

You're on dear. When do you want to start?

Now is good for me S5
Please check your messages. S2