Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing the Game
I joined, but have never played a game on my computer. Don't know how long I'll last. Probably get beat by a 6 year old.
WarBicycle Wrote:I joined, but have never played a game on my computer. Don't know how long I'll last. Probably get beat by a 6 year old.

Didn't you read my other thread? No sense in joining. I have a nice village I am trying to give away. It is already started, close to me, and I can help you out. I just can't keep up with all this anymore, and need someone to take over a growing village.

How about it WB?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

OK,

Me thinks I just upset someone, perhaps I'll attack him again.

Quote:I just asked my alliance to zero Pop you. You have about 24 hours before I start zero Popping you if there is anything left. You lucked out that my cats were already out dealing with real targets.

I don't suffer idiots. I have 10 villages and a top 100 player.

Dear God. You attacked a 15c with a Pop of over 700. I know players with 100 times your Pop that would have second thoughts about attacking such a village.

Maybe I will just spend today making more Cats just to remove you from the game.

Yes. I am pissed.

Trelana

Just having fun.

Hi WarBicycle,

Are you suicidal? I have cats and could zero pop you whenever I feel like it.

Trelana
WarBicycle Wrote:OK,

Me thinks I just upset someone, perhaps I'll attack him again.

Quote:I just asked my alliance to zero Pop you. You have about 24 hours before I start zero Popping you if there is anything left. You lucked out that my cats were already out dealing with real targets.

I don't suffer idiots. I have 10 villages and a top 100 player.

Dear God. You attacked a 15c with a Pop of over 700. I know players with 100 times your Pop that would have second thoughts about attacking such a village.

Maybe I will just spend today making more Cats just to remove you from the game.

Yes. I am pissed.

Trelana

Just having fun.

Hi WarBicycle,

Are you suicidal? I have cats and could zero pop you whenever I feel like it.

Trelana

LOL!! You do have Balls, don't you? Well, if you are going to learn how to play the game, might as well have fun doing it, right? :lol:

You certainly got his attention, didn't you?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I attacked her again, let's see how she reacts.
I posted a message on the forum challenging all small players to attack this arrogant jerk on mass to see if it can survive an attack by hundreds of members. Coordinates 141 x 168.
At least they will respect you WB.

The SOB has attacked me 3 more times; they probably made it to the top 100 by constantly attacking those coming out of beginners protection. I'll just keep being a thorn in its side until I decide to start again. Update, 2 more attacks against me are coming.
Now it's up to 18 attacks #$%#ing jerk.
WarBicycle Wrote:Now it's up to 18 attacks #$%#ing jerk.

Yes, but are you learning anything in the process? Go here and download this e-book. It's full of great information for the player.

You forgot to include the link.
WarBicycle Wrote:You forgot to include the link.

Well go there anyway! :lol:
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
scpg02 Wrote:
WarBicycle Wrote:You forgot to include the link.

Well go there anyway! :lol:

SmartAss!!

WB, it's here. Just download it and enjoy. I've already paid for it. And I know, I should have 'hacked' it right?

Opps, the link has my name in it. You wil have to ask for the link privately WB.

Got it before you removed the link, thanks.