Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Quadrat
Have you seen this guy in your travels around Thailand.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
The pics were all over the papers here yesterday. Funny, I'm sitting last night with an Australian buddy on the beach road and tell him, "there's a guy in the 'Nation' paper who looks just like you, that Canadian pedophile". I suggest you stay indoors for a couple of days". He runs in, catches the paper, looks at the pics, and mumbles 'oh shit'. The bald fellows actually look all the same.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
Now that software is available to reverse manipulation of photos, couples that posted nude photos of themselves in swinging magazines are in for a rude awakening once vindictive individuals start posting the corrected version on the Internet. It's only a matter of time before we see 'Before' and 'After' websites.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
The evil bald man has been caught. http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/to...?id=122777
WarBicycle Wrote:Have you seen this guy in your travels around Thailand.
Yeah, this has been all over the news here and internationally.
He used to work for a private Christian school in Bangkok, can you believe it?

But why "The Sun" to get the story from amongst the many publications available, I wonder, warbicycle?
One of the lowest sensationalist rags on offer in the UK.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
It was at the top of the list provided by Google, I never purchase or read scandal sheets. What is it about Thailand that attracts Pedophiles?
WarBicycle Wrote:It was at the top of the list provided by Google, I never purchase or read scandal sheets. What is it about Thailand that attracts Pedophiles?

Oh you Silly boy you. The Real question should not be that, but this:

Quote:What is it about Thailand that attracts all those Westerners?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

WarBicycle Wrote:What is it about Thailand that attracts Pedophiles?
Children? :roll:
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
stroll Wrote:
WarBicycle Wrote:What is it about Thailand that attracts Pedophiles?
Children? :roll:

Children AND little girls?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

[Image: thai%20couple.jpg]

Guess Who?
Last I heard, the term "children" includes both boys and girls in the English language, in the American version as well, I believe. :lol:
Good pic, Warbicycle, see couples like that each day by the hundreds. Looks even more pervert when the old white guy runs around with her and her baby on the arm, which in many cases is not his. Would you in broad daylight walk hand in hand with a known prostitute who sells her body to anybody, and has the knowledge of your ten years old daughter somewhere in the West?
With a little insight in prostitution, I can claim that hardly any whores are seduced or forced to do that, they come on their own. The same goes for most child prostitutes, though some percent of them are forced by their own parents or the gangs they belong to (Where they screw each other all day long anyway. Apart from short breaks for throwing in some drugs). They offer themselves to pedophiles, or their parent pimps do. If anybody is seduced, it's the customer. I do not justify them, but they are not the only ones responsible. I would blame anybody accountable for having children grow up in poverty. That is the main reason for the existence of pedophily.
Foreign child-sex tourists are less than the tip of an iceberg, read in the Bangkok Post that in Thailand, Cambodia, and the Phillipines only 5% of the prosecuted pedophiles are foreigners, and the 100% prosecuted are also less than the tip of the iceberg, by far most cases remain unknown.
So, the bad guy has been caught and awaits his punishment. Headlines worldwide, they distract so nicely from less convenient news. Top story this week in our Pattaya People Mail is the case of a Dutch man murdered four years ago, finally arriving at the courts. He's been wealthy, so his Thai wife decided to dispose of him, her brother and her lover did the job in a brutal manner. Brother admitted the crime when questioned and spend the years in jail, wife and lover did not and enjoyed freedom on bail. Furthermore, even though lover is suspected of a further murder, 'he has connections to powerful politicians.' He's been a mayor once.
An unknown corpse was found in the bushes with a neat bullet hole in the skull,
a whore was murdered by five Thai men for her modest possessions,
a bomb was found in a telephone both,
and a hand grenade thrown into a garage but didn't explode.
No, no Muslimistic terrorism, just ordinary happenings amongst the brain amputated.
http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=2089
What has the world come to, if a pedophile case were no one was hurt or injured creates way more hystery than all violent killings all over the world combined?
Quote:What has the world come to, if a pedophile case were no one was hurt or injured creates way more hysteria than all the violent killings over the world combined?

Could it be that sex and not murder brings greater arousal of prurient interests? Yet, the love of children raises all sorts of phantasms and as an advocacy tool is an easy vehicle for awakening interest in any subject. Paedophilia is not solely limited to sexual connotations. Think the children are the future syndrome.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein
quadrat Wrote:Good pic, Warbicycle, see couples like that each day by the hundreds. Looks even more pervert when the old white guy runs around with her and her baby on the arm, which in many cases is not his. Would you in broad daylight walk hand in hand with a known prostitute who sells her body to anybody, and has the knowledge of your ten years old daughter somewhere in the West?
With a little insight in prostitution, I can claim that hardly any whores are seduced or forced to do that, they come on their own. The same goes for most child prostitutes, though some percent of them are forced by their own parents or the gangs they belong to (Where they screw each other all day long anyway. Apart from short breaks for throwing in some drugs). They offer themselves to pedophiles, or their parent pimps do. If anybody is seduced, it's the customer. I do not justify them, but they are not the only ones responsible. I would blame anybody accountable for having children grow up in poverty. That is the main reason for the existence of pedophily.
Foreign child-sex tourists are less than the tip of an iceberg, read in the Bangkok Post that in Thailand, Cambodia, and the Phillipines only 5% of the prosecuted pedophiles are foreigners, and the 100% prosecuted are also less than the tip of the iceberg, by far most cases remain unknown.
So, the bad guy has been caught and awaits his punishment. Headlines worldwide, they distract so nicely from less convenient news. Top story this week in our Pattaya People Mail is the case of a Dutch man murdered four years ago, finally arriving at the courts. He's been wealthy, so his Thai wife decided to dispose of him, her brother and her lover did the job in a brutal manner. Brother admitted the crime when questioned and spend the years in jail, wife and lover did not and enjoyed freedom on bail. Furthermore, even though lover is suspected of a further murder, 'he has connections to powerful politicians.' He's been a mayor once.
An unknown corpse was found in the bushes with a neat bullet hole in the skull,
a whore was murdered by five Thai men for her modest possessions,
a bomb was found in a telephone both,
and a hand grenade thrown into a garage but didn't explode.
No, no Muslimistic terrorism, just ordinary happenings amongst the brain amputated.
http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=2089
What has the world come to, if a pedophile case were no one was hurt or injured creates way more hystery than all violent killings all over the world combined?

I take it you subscribe to the maxim 'if they're old enough to bleed, they're old to breed'.
Hey guys,

This shit goes on in *every* country. Recently, an AP report showed that sex abuse is rampant in America high schools. And by 'sex abuse', what they mean is teachers having sexual contact with their students. We've(Americans) have only singled out Thailand so we can pretend it doesn't happen over here.
Oh, I didn't know Thailand was being singled out here.
That explains some of the peculiar, cryptic comments in this thread.

Don't you guys have your hands full with all the Republican child abusers in your own land?
Incorrect assumption, it's the extraordinarily strange individuals who flock to Thailand for easy sex that are being singled out.
[Image: WC_Fields_nevergive.jpg]

Anyone who hates children and small dogs can't be all bad!

If you look at it in one way, there is no more abuse of sex much less the "little darlings" now than has ever gone before. It's all just so much pompous caterwauling from the MSM and the enshrinement of Miss Grundy as the Nanny State that makes all the noise unbearable. Even homosexuals make artificial distinctions when it comes to this topic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein
WarBicycle Wrote:Incorrect assumption, it's the extraordinarily strange individuals who flock to Thailand for easy sex that are being singled out.
Strangely enough, this is the first time "easy sex" gets mentioned in this thread. Sour grapes? S2

Perhaps you could elaborate, if you can muster up more than a single sentence or a smilie. Wink1

the doctor Wrote:If you look at it in one way, there is no more abuse of sex much less the "little darlings" now than has ever gone before.
You may be right, in percentages rather than numbers.
So, should we therefore ignore it?
quadrat Wrote:With a little insight in prostitution, I can claim that hardly any whores are seduced or forced to do that, they come on their own. The same goes for most child prostitutes, though some ...
Don't be silly, you only see the "glamorous" end of the trade as a foreigner. You can't even speak Thai.