Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smilies
I have a ton of smilies, well over 200 anyway. Some are xrated and can be provided by request. I can post some here for sharing. If you have a request speak up. I probably have a smilie for every occasion.

I'll start with some of my favorites.

[Image: woohoo.gif] [Image: blam.gif] [Image: worthy.gif] [Image: abduct.gif] [Image: barfy.gif] [Image: boxer.gif] [Image: coffee.gif] [Image: Crazy_265.gif] [Image: Crazy_363.gif] [Image: Crazy_1087.gif] [Image: deadhorse.gif] [Image: drinks.gif] [Image: icon_smile_popcorn.gif] [Image: loool.gif] [Image: mad.gif] [Image: scratchin.gif]
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
There are some interesting ones over at MSN. Or you can try here.

Or there is Planet Smilies.

Or ClickSmilies.com.

And also the French site, Yelims-Smilies

I just wish I knew how to set up a packet that I can incorporate here, but I can't get it to work for me. S7
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

John L Wrote:There are some interesting ones over at MSN. Or you can try here.

Or there is Planet Smilies.

Or ClickSmilies.com.

And also the French site, Yelims-Smilies

I just wish I knew how to set up a packet that I can incorporate here, but I can't get it to work for me. S7
I can't get Yelims to translate onto this site. It just comes out with [img]whatever address I copy for the smilie[/img]
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
My smiles are better anyway. What was the one you were trying to post?
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
scpg02 Wrote:My smiles are better anyway. What was the one you were trying to post?

I was attempting to add one here and one there, and collect them into one folder to enter into the program. In other words, I was trying to create a custom folder.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

The post you quoted was actually meant for SoloNav. I have to remember to make that clear. I'm used to a forum that shows which post you are responding to.

Anyway. I don't think I quite understand the custom folder idea. If you upload the ones you want one at a time they should go right into the smile box. Check out the way they are on my chat site so you can see what I'm talking about. You'll probably have to register and pretend to post in order to see them. You are welcome to take those too. There are the ones you see next to the post box, then there is a whole list of them when you click on view more. If you want I'll make you an admin so you can see how to do it on the back side. Different software but the process can't be that different.

I did email my friend uddercha0s and should hear back soon. He's familiar with this software.
scpg02 Wrote:My smiles are better anyway. What was the one you were trying to post?
Well, I've used Yelims so long......[Image: Coucou18.gif] This is the one I'm choosing in order to illustrate the problem.

EDIT: Well, whaddu know. It worked this time[Image: Coucou11.gif]
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
The beating of a dead horse one is awesome.
Gunnen4u Wrote:The beating of a dead horse one is awesome.

Oh I got a few of those:

[Image: deadhorse.gif] [Image: horse.gif] [Image: s_beatdeadhorse.gif]

Then there are these good ones:

[Image: 28517070443ro0.gif] [Image: 10_1_104v.gif] [Image: 36_11_8.gif] [Image: egqltpjcgf0.gif] [Image: 8_2_103.gif] [Image: poopfanwb1.gif]
I use http://www.mysmiley.net/
The shock and terror keeps me sane
Does anybody feel the same?

- Deron Miller
[Image: Scared.gif]
[Image: keyboard.gif]
scpg02 Wrote:[Image: keyboard.gif]

That used to be my avatar.

- Deron Miller
bringbackwigs Wrote:
scpg02 Wrote:[Image: keyboard.gif]

That used to be my avatar.

We should give that one to "Jpn" or Barney, I think.

They make me want to do that.

- Deron Miller
[Image: fightingwcomputerjc3.gif] [Image: sdb98917.gif] [Image: computer.gif] [Image: blam.gif]
I need some more headbanging smilies.

- Deron Miller
[Image: fired.gif] [Image: band2.gif] [Image: funny1.gif] [Image: limo.gif]
bringbackwigs Wrote:I need some more headbanging smilies.

What kind of headbanging?

[Image: wall2.gif] [Image: icon_smile_headbang.gif]
The one on the right. I'm looking for this one wear the guy is headbanging really fast.

- Deron Miller