Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Revolution IS ON!
We are going to be in the middle of a Major Political/IT Revolution/Insurrection by Midnight tonight.  Not sure just what is coming down, but all this is entering the internet and I first saw it here on Jo Nova's site.  This could be Huge, and it looks like a major Rebellion/Revolution within the government.  That's all I can say right now.

Big Tech Axes Parler. They are very afraid of Donald Trump and his supporters

The Rumor that this is One Awesome Sting Operation

WATCH: Parler CEO speaks out after big tech censorship of platform
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Nye County Chairman of the Republican Party Wrote:7.Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!
We never doubted about that. Trump has now all the aces in his hand. Real action will start now.

Despite the violence by antifa/BLM infiltrators, the peaceful visit to the Congress inside the Capitol was LEGAL and authorised by the Constitution.
That's why the Capitol Police didn't stop them.

He Wrote:1.Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated.

8.Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.
But martial law could be imposed. But it won't be necessary after swift arrests of the coup plotters and terrorist group members.

Trump is right now in the process of purging his cabinet.

Gen McInerney Wrote:some white hats (good guys) got Nancy Pelosi’s laptop during the breach of the Capitol on Wednesday.
The patriots knew what they were looking for. They also took pictures of confidential documents left on the table during the evacuation.
Now they have Hunter Biden's laptop and Namcy Pelosi's laptop (and maybe other laptops too?).
There is no lack of evidence anymore.

Expect bombshell revelations from Giuliani and Sidney Powell soon.
BREAKING:
- Trump Discussed Naming "Leopard Woman" (Sidney Powell) as Special Counsel, give her security clearances to pursue her work.
- Discussed deploying the military, martial law and seizing the voting machines
- Shock waves through the president’s circle.

NYT Wrote:Most of his advisers opposed the idea.
Ms. Powell was at the White House for a meeting that became raucous and involved people shouting at each other
retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn. Some senior administration officials drifted in and out of the meeting.
Those who opposed the motion will be purged ASAP.

Action:
NYT Wrote:Mr. Giuliani has sought to have the Department of Homeland Security join the campaign’s efforts to overturn Mr. Trump’s loss in the election.

Mr. Flynn pushed for Mr. Trump to impose martial law and deploy the military to “rerun” the election. At one point in the meeting on Friday, Mr. Trump asked about that idea.
Trump has never conceded and, holed up inside the White House, he continues to assert that he actually won
Part of the White House meeting on Friday night was a discussion about an executive order to take control of voting machines to examine them.
Mr. Giuliani has separately pressed the Department of Homeland Security to seize possession of voting machines
FLASH NEWS: NOT-A-DRILL, DAY 10: Trump signed the Insurrection Act last night.

Ann Kreilkamp Wrote:info comes from Simon Parkes Update for today. BTW: Simon says he always uses two independent sources before he shares anything, except in one case, where his source, he says, is extremely close to “the decision making team.”

Which means, if true, that it’s time for the military to take over. Why? Because all legal avenues have been exhausted.
Trump has been determined to conduct his entire presidency according to the Constitution and the Rule of Law. The military is his final option.

Now if you read this agaoin, it all makes sens now:
SIDNEY POWELL: Leopard Lady Stalks the Deep State
Basically, the MSM has sided with the Anti-Trumpers, and are out to put a stop to any form of rebellion.  And this includes Amazon as well.    Well, Amazon is now under scrutiny, as others will very soon.

Quote:Parler sues Amazon, asks court to reinstate platform

Monday January 11, 2021 12:06 PM

Social media company Parler sued Amazon on Monday, alleging that its suspension from Amazon’s hosting service violated antitrust law and breached the companies’ contractual arrangement.

In its lawsuit, Parler, which is especially popular among conservatives, asked a federal judge to order that the platform be reinstated online.

The 18-page complaint, filed in U.S. District Court in Seattle, where Amazon is headquartered, accuses Amazon Web Services (AWS) of applying a politically motivated double standard to Parler in contrast to its treatment of the more mainstream social media giant Twitter.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Quote:New York Bar Association launches inquiry into removal of Rudy Giuliani   

The New York Bar Association is investigating whether it should revoke Rudy Giuliani's membership.
On Monday morning, the association announced the review of Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City and personal lawyer for President Trump, who has represented him in legal challenges to the election in which the president lost. It also condemned Giuliani for his role in instigating the riot that descended upon Capitol Hill last Wednesday as Congress certified President-elect Joe Biden's electoral victory.
"The New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) strongly condemned the violent uprising that occurred at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, orchestrated by individuals bent on subverting the will of the voters by disrupting the certification of the 2020 presidential election results," it wrote. "But the president did not act alone. Hours before the angry mob stormed the Capitol walls, Trump’s personal attorney, Rudolph Giuliani, addressed a crowd of thousands at the White House, reiterating baseless claims of widespread election fraud in the presidential election and the Georgia U.S. Senate runoffs."

And people thought Sen. Joe McCarthy was dangerous.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
JohnL Wrote:Basically, the MSM has sided with the Anti-Trumpers, and are out to put a stop to any form of rebellion. And this includes Amazon as well.

Definetly, your ever-Trumper are not very good at IT. Why Parler don't have their own server? Amazon Web, as any web host provider, has the right to terminate their contract at any time without giving any reason.
Sue them, with one of these marvelous Trump's attorneys, and you will lose.

If Parler is a platform used to spread and share calls for rebellion or martial law, crazy conspiracy theories and QAnon theology... then don't be surprised that their host provider turn them off. They should have their own server and they won't have any problem any more. Looks quite stupid to me.

Canuknucklehead Wrote:The New York Bar Association is investigating whether it should revoke Rudy Giuliani's membership.
The idea was floating for a few weeks already. I wrote about that here.

It was expected. Giulliany and the other Trump's attorneys went way too far with their evidences. Like a smart thermostat sending data to China (then to Germany, then to Spain... whatever). Come on! Nobody believes that. Of course a lawyer telling such things would lose his license.

And they knew that they would be debarred (or that this risk was high). But they don't care because they are all past retirement age (except for the short round-shaped blond lady). And with the money paid by the Trump Campain donations, they can retire confortably.
($ Half a Trillion since 2015)

Why do you think eveytime a bombshell is dropped, it's by somebody retired?
The Capitol event was just a peaceful warning.
abc Wrote:armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."
link

Meanwhile Trump is planning to escape to Mexico in case it turns bad. Already moves to Alamo under the cover of a border fence inspection.

...and moving troops back to the US in emergency:
Pentagon presses ahead with Afghanistan troop drawdown

Do you have confirmation that Trump signed the Insurection Act?
Quote:Watch: PBS Principal Counsel Says ‘Homeland Security will take their [Republican voters] children away…we’ll put them into the re-education camps’ 

PBS Principal Counsel Lays Out Violent Radical Agenda; Says Americans Are ‘F*cking Dumb’ … ‘Go to White House & Throw Molotovs’ … ‘Put [Children] into Re-Education Camps…Watch PBS All Day’ … ‘COVID Spiking in Red States…[Red State Voters] Are Sick & Dying’

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 12, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing Michael Beller, Principal Counsel for The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), for his statements defending violent attacks on the White House, re-education for the children of Trump supporters and praising the deaths of red state voters as a result of COVID-19.

You (American public) were warned this would happen, the only way to deal with a leftist progressive is with a bullet to the head.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Quote:The Biggest Gun Forum On The Planet Was Just Kicked Off The Internet Without Explanation 

AR15.com, the biggest gun forum in the world, was deplatformed on Monday by web hosting company GoDaddy.

“ARFCOM IS DOWN. We’ve been booted from GoDaddy and are looking for an alternative solution,” the site announced Monday afternoon on Twitter.

This is just the beginning of what the Left has planned for America.
Quote:Democrat Congresswoman tests positive for coronavirus, blames Republicans   

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-W[i]Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) announced that she tested positive for Covid-19, and promptly blamed her infection on Republican colleagues who refused to wear masks even though she was seen on video, in the House chamber during the assault, without a mask.ash.) announced that she tested positive for Covid-19, and promptly blamed her infection on Republican colleagues who refused to wear masks even though she was seen on video, in the House chamber during the assault, without a mask.[/i]

Blame Trump or blame the Republicans is all you are going to hear for the next four years, this exactly what the progressives did after they won the federal election in Canada. They blamed Harper for everything.
I remember the good ole' days when everything was Bush's fault!

S6
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
(01-13-2021, 10:04 AM)JohnWho Wrote: I remember the good ole' days when everything was Bush's fault! S6

Now its Rush's fault, as always. S5
H. L. Mencken
History repeating itself... in the smalest details.
[Image: us_capitol_vandals.jpg]
(01-13-2021, 02:03 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: History repeating itself... in the smalest details.
[Image: us_capitol_vandals.jpg]
https://twitter.com/gehrig38/status/1349209399877922819
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...7949930499
You Ain't seen Nothing Yet.  Now that the Jackasses are in control of everything but the Supreme Court, they will be stampeeding all over the place and Hee-Hawing at ear splitting volume.  This is bound to happen,........HOWEVER..........it will be Republican"Dumbasses" timidy and cowardess that is the most damaging to the process.   

I see all this attempt at impeaching Basement Biden as pure folly.

If the Dumbasses fail to pick up their shields, and their swords, and stand in opposition to the Jackass wave of Progressive invasion, they will constantly be run over, while their followers scream bloody murder and point fingers at the opposition.  HOWEVER, unless they replace those who just want to be part of the "Good Ole' Politics" Club, they will be allowed to be Routed and trampled as they flee screaming. 

I blame Both Parties, and for entirely different reasons.  Without a REAL Opposition Party, this is never going to stop, and the Progressives will rule supreme.  Thank G-d I have a place where I can retreat, and shut off the rest of the world.
H. L. Mencken
JohnL Wrote:I see all this attempt at impeaching Basement Biden as pure folly.
No. It simply became the new norm. Expect next presidents to be permanently under impeachment investigation for whatever reason.

Impeaching Joe Biden is stupid because he stayed on the sideline. He didn't call for the 2d Trump impeachment. Pelosi did.

The best solution would have been the 25th Amendment, allowing both parties to solve the issue in a civilised manner. Instead, this 2d Impeachment will drag for months and be a waste of time and money just as the 1st Impeachment was. The democrats only show that they became a prodcedurial party. It won't help them.

Now the problem is that Trump is even more procedurial than his demoocrat colleagues. 50 lawsuits filed in one month. And he is stubborn.
The GOP made a mistake in choosing him to be President the 1st time. They knew he was a clown and they had to know that this would cause troubles for the Party sooner or later.
I always thought that problems with Trump will come from the business community or from the international community. I never thought it would come from domestic troubles.

The invasion of the Capitol is not an important event. Nothing of consequence happened there. It was not Rome 455 AD nor 1776. But holding a mass rally at the time of the Electoral College count was not appropriate.

His behaviour after the Capitol riot was even less appropriate: The very least he had to do was a press conference at eh W-H immediately. Instead he just made an improvised video in which he said that he loved them. Then, incredibly, he flied to Alamo to make a speech in front of ridiculously high portion of his wall.
Only when he came back he recorded this video message where he says the exact opposite of what he said during the rally and right after.  S16

Now what the Republican Party has to do is to pick a pro-Trump politician as next President. Not Trump himself. If he is pro-Trump or presented as pro-Trump the GOP will keep the Trump voter base while not alienating the anti-Trump republicans. And everything will be OK.
Quote:Twitter, Facebook: $51 Billion Combined Market Value Erased Since Trump Ban   

Social media giants Facebook and Twitter have collectively seen $51.2 billion in combined market value wiped out over the last two trading sessions since they banned President Donald Trump from their platforms following the U.S. Capitol breach.

Large tech firms and a number of Democratic political figures have claimed Trump incited violence at the U.S. Capitol last week. The incident disrupted debates in both the House and Senate as lawmakers were forced to shelter in place while police and security attempted to seize back control.

The same is going to happen to all the companies that are punishing Trump supporters.