Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skylight Books
Skylight Books shop is a new place for me guys. I have no idea about that but have a plan to make a move around that place in forthcoming days for having a good time. I am curious to know about that place from all of you guys. So if anyone have any idea about that must share with all of us.
I see you are posting from Faisalabad, Pakistan.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
Haribjohn, be advised that you are very close to being sent packing. We do not permit advertising of other sites or places. This is a forum for honest discussion of many things, but mostly politics, economics, and current events. We like to have foreigners join, but do not permit spamming.

Further, claiming to be from Canada, yet not fluent with English, is a dead giveaway that something is not up to par.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

It is obvious he used Google Translate to write his post.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
(01-24-2017, 04:53 PM)WarBicycle Wrote: It is obvious he used Google Translate to write his post.

Yeah, I'll give him one chance.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz