Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bubba Clinton in the Canadian Woodpile?
This is so Clintonesque that I am beginning to think that maybe Old Bill spend some time north of the border and was diddling with the Trudeau family. S13

Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

Quote:Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is under fire for attending an exclusive fundraiser with key Chinese-Canadian business leaders.
---------
Last May, Mr Trudeau was the guest star at a CAD$1,525 ($1130/£900) fundraiser at the private Toronto home of Benson Wong, the chair of the Chinese Business Chamber of Canada.
--------
In Canada, political contributions to federal parties are currently capped at CAD$1,525 a year. Union and corporate donations to political parties are banned. Only Canadian citizens can donate.

At least young Justin doesn't have Bubba's nose. S18
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

The same guy is pulling their puppet strings.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
Incidentally Ronald, did you hear about this juicy little tidbit? S14

Canadian Party Leader Halts Parliament Due To Use Of The Word Fart

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Elizabeth May is the only member of the Green Party of Canada to be elected, she's an asshole. What is hard to believe is the riding that keeps electing her has a large military presence.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
Man, the Boy Prince is really creating a storm over his gushing platitudes directed at Castro.  

Twitter mocks Canadian PM’s pathetic and shameful statement on Fidel Castro’s death

Here’s his statement:

Quote:“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

If you go down a bit in the article, you can see the best part of the article, and note the sly humor from many followers, with their “Trudeau Eulogies” of all the societal low lives who are just as horrific when they were alive.  I love it.  S22

Here's just three of them:  S13

click to enlarge

It's no fluke that many of the best comedians and comedy writers are Canadians.
(11-27-2016, 08:30 AM)WarBicycle Wrote: It's no fluke that many of the best comedians and comedy writers are Canadians.

This #trudeaueulogy site just keeps growing and growing, and .............................................

When all is said and done, I wager that it is this one posting on the Boy Prince's eulogy of Uncle Fidel that will be the turning point AND the undoing of his idol status. From here on it will be downhill. And all with the use of civil discourse from his opponents. This is the classic manner in which a person is taken apart and left to rot, in public. S22

(11-27-2016, 03:09 PM)John L Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 08:30 AM)WarBicycle Wrote: It's no fluke that many of the best comedians and comedy writers are Canadians.

This #trudeaueulogy site just keeps growing and growing, and .............................................

When all is said and done, I wager that it is this one posting on the Boy Prince's eulogy of Uncle Fidel that will be the turning point AND the undoing of his idol status.   From here on it will be downhill.  And all with the use of civil discourse from his opponents.   This is the classic manner in which a person is taken apart and left to rot, in public.  S22

I hope you are right, I'd love to organize a couple of hundred people to attend his next public appearance and them chant stu-pid, stu-pid stu-pid each he attempts to speak. With a little luck it may catch on.
USA a step ahead of Canada on cultural imperialism( or behind however you view urging& assisting Africans to kill their children). Course we just changed our policy against it:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/03/14/ca...abortions/

OK, our war mongering outpaces this..