Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Apocalypse
Here's wishing everyone and anyone a wonder, blessed day for giving thanks,............for Everything.   S22
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I am thankful that the elections are over. I am thankful that the Clinton crime family did not take over the presidency. I am glad that Republicans maintained majorities in both the House and Senate.
And the day AFTER Thanksgiving is.....................Zombie Day! Shock

BLACK FRIDAY ZOMBIES 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Actually, Zombie Day began on Thanksgiving Day, yesterday.  Here's a great example:

Port Orange man stabs parents during Thanksgiving Day fight, deputies say VCSO: Edwin Daugherty faces 2 counts of attempted murder

Kentucky football game shooting leaves 2 dead

Police: 1 killed, 19 wounded in Thanksgiving weekend shootings

The Zombie Season in now in High Gear, especially Big Butt Zombies!  S13