Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saudi Connection
It looks like time may not be on the side of the Saudis much longer.  Eventually they are going to have to come to grips legally with their brand of Autocratic Islam, i.e. Wahhabism.   As much as Junior, and the Religion of Peace movement has tried to shield them, the legal system may finally be about to go after them through monetary damages.  

Saudis threaten to sell $750 billion US assets if Congress passes bill that would let 9/11 victims sue Saudi Arabia

Quote:Saudi Arabia threatened to sell up to $750 billion worth of US assets held by the Kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be sued over 9/11, reports The New York Times' Mark Mazzetti.
Saudi Foreign Minister, Adel al-Jubeir, personally passed on the message last month during a trip to Washington, according to The Times.
The foreign minister was referring to the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act, (JASTA) which would let victims of 9/11 and other terrorist acts sue foreign sponsors of terrorism.
As Vice News noted when it was reintroduced in September, the Senate bill would pave the way for a lawsuit to proceed over Saudi Arabia's alleged role in the 9/11 terror attacks.
Saudi Arabia has been arguing that it's immune from liability over 9/11 under a 1976 law that makes it difficult to sue foreign countries in US courts. However, the JASTA legislation would allow victims of terrorism on US soil to sue foreign sponsors of terrorism.

MacDaddy is lobbying against the bill, but that is to be expected from our first Muslim president.  He is well aware of just how legal liability can set back the practice of Islamic Jihad, and how important it is in spreading Islam to the entire world. 

I say any Islamic country, or organization that has been found aiding and abetting Islamic violence, should be hit in the pocketbook as deeply as possible. Its an excellent way to make these groups think twice about encouraging violence in other places in the non-Islamic world.   S22

Besides, what kind of threat is it to sell off their assets in unfriendly countries?  Isn't that "cutting off one's nose in order to spite one's face"?  I don't get it here.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Welp, if I didn't know better, I'd get the idea Uncle Sam is in this for Uncle Sam and not the people out here.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/43...e-released
I think it is time most Middle Eastern countries be colonized by the West, it's the only way to bring any semblance of order to that region.
(04-17-2016, 07:44 AM)WarBicycle Wrote: I think it is time most Middle Eastern countries be colonized by the West, it's the only way to bring any semblance of order to that region.
Well, that's a thought Ronald.  

I think I may have an even better one.  But first we need to understand the real causes of all this trouble.  With most countries in that region it is just Islam alone.  Iran, Turkey, All the "stans", and other countries, are afflicted with that thing alone.  They are more apt to be handled because it is just Islam.  

However, there is one more group, which is afflicted with something else.  They are "driving while Arab".  You take the Arab contingent and mix it with Islam, and you really have a problem.  Their problem needs to be attacked first, and with zeal. 

Here's my solution.  Once this election cycle is over, hire The Donald to concentrate on Arabia and give him a Huge contract to build his fence around all of Arabia, except one spot.  In that spot, allow all the non-Muslim Arabs to settle there and watch them set an example for the rest of Arabia.  And if they don't "Get it", then let them kill each other instead of trying to kill the rest of the world.  Lebanon and part of Syria would be a great place to start.  It has access to the ocean and will be able to trade with other countries.  But keep the rest of the Arabs isolated until they either come to their senses, or move on to their 70 virgins.  S22 

With that success, it should be far easier to corral the rest of Islam, especially when they see that the rest of the world is not going to allow them to spread out and have the opportunity to spread that Autocracy around the world.  Muslims, who don't like those condition in the West especially, can all get a voucher from their government for a one-way plane ticket to the Muslim haven of their choice.  That's the cheapest way to box them into a corner and keep them from spreading their jihad on to others.

I realize that this is very general, but the details can be worked out.  For instance, a sea blockade could be handled by NATO, or some other force, which would be able to block, or sink, any Arabs trying to carry out more jihad.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

(04-17-2016, 08:58 AM)John L Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 07:44 AM)WarBicycle Wrote: I think it is time most Middle Eastern countries be colonized by the West, it's the only way to bring any semblance of order to that region.
Well, that's a thought Ronald.  

I think I may have an even better one.  But first we need to understand the real causes of all this trouble.  With most countries in that region it is just Islam alone.  Iran, Turkey, All the "stans", and other countries, are afflicted with that thing alone.  They are more apt to be handled because it is just Islam.  

However, there is one more group, which is afflicted with something else.  They are "driving while Arab".  You take the Arab contingent and mix it with Islam, and you really have a problem.  Their problem needs to be attacked first, and with zeal. 

Here's my solution.  Once this election cycle is over, hire The Donald to concentrate on Arabia and give him a Huge contract to build his fence around all of Arabia, except one spot.  In that spot, allow all the non-Muslim Arabs to settle there and watch them set an example for the rest of Arabia.  And if they don't "Get it", then let them kill each other instead of trying to kill the rest of the world.  Lebanon and part of Syria would be a great place to start.  It has access to the ocean and will be able to trade with other countries.  But keep the rest of the Arabs isolated until they either come to their senses, or move on to their 70 virgins.  S22 

With that success, it should be far easier to corral the rest of Islam, especially when they see that the rest of the world is not going to allow them to spread out and have the opportunity to spread that Autocracy around the world.  Muslims, who don't like those condition in the West especially, can all get a voucher from their government for a one-way plane ticket to the Muslim haven of their choice.  That's the cheapest way to box them into a corner and keep them from spreading their jihad on to others.

I realize that this is very general, but the details can be worked out.  For instance, a sea blockade could be handled by NATO, or some other force, which would be able to block, or sink, any Arabs trying to carry out more jihad.

Turkey and Iran would do everything its power to interfere. Fifty years ago Lebanon was mostly Christian and the jewel of the Middle East, once Muslims gained a foothold they ruined the country. Muslims can only be governed by the likes of Saddam Hussein, Muammar Khadaffi, and Assad. What I'm suggesting is that the West invades, takes over and divides the ungovernable Muslim countries along tribal lines. They would also imprison all radical Imams and ban Sharia Law. It would probably take several generations before positive results would be realized. The same approach should also be taken with basketcase countries such as Haiti. Pouring money into the country simply make the corrupt officials that govern such countries richer.
Didn't the West try that once before? The French and the English had that area divided among themselves for some time. And it didn't work then.

Further, if what you suggest happens, wouldn't Turkey and Iran do everything in their power to interfere?

Perhaps the next Administration will have the balls to have Ergodan overthrown.
(04-17-2016, 12:58 PM)WarBicycle Wrote: Perhaps the next Administration will have the balls to have Ergodan overthrown.

Oh, and speaking of Erdogan, check out my post on the Turkey thread.  He is doing what Islamists do to Christianity.

What is so disgusting about this news is we attacked Iraq after nuts inspired by Saudi Arabian wahhabist preachers paid by our own western dollars are why Islam has regressed back into the middles ages and no one here can see it apparently.

If it were not for "the west's" policy tying in with and protecting them, these insane neanderthals beginning in 1947, this would be a tiny nothing sector Islam right now.
For 35 years now off and on a handful of western reporters have mentioned our oldest and next to closest if not the closest mid east "ally" also is into cutting off hands and heads, official misogyny and they have spent at least $1 trillion western dollars spreading their "faith" which is nothing but a return to humanity EX any restraint from God.

We attacked Iraq in response to 9-11 and hid the details fingering Saudi Arabia.

What should have happened is after WWII and the demise of British global power( they are the original power that elevated this bunch), the west should have assisted Syrians or Iraqis to overthrow this pissant group and handed the region to Syrians or Iraqis. Both those people groups have way more logical culture than these neanderthals we've paid handsomely to preach their shit globally.

Hell, in 1940 Baghdad was 40% JEWS!! New York City of Arabia and instead of cutting out this neanderthal cancer, we paid it and now the entire global polity has to deal with that brand being a huge part of Islam.
As far as I am concerned, it is All Islam, regardless the sect. They all suck Big Time! Even bigger than our invading Iraq, or any other caving in to Islam, is how both wings of that Big Government Party actively colluded so as to allow our own energy abundance to be legally hindered. And then assist all those Islamic countries becoming rich, and squandering the lion's share on furthering the goals of Islam.

The more I read about how we have all been hoodwinked for decades and especially following 9/11, the madder I am at both Islam AND our 'so called' leadership. Religion of Peace my Ass!

Well, there are various versions of each monotheistic religion.

We Americans accepted the decision of our British friends to hand rule of the largest oil pool on earth to the harshest most reactionary version of Islam. That is on the Brits and the Americans, but, go ahead and blame that on Islam.

I and a Jewish Christian would have been way safer in Istanbul than we would have been in Jerusalem in 60 AD. It would be both mentally lazy and unreasonable for me to accuse modern Jews of such hate and reactionary evil. That's the depth of your input here.

Jerusalem Jews would never allow 40% of it's population to be Arabs( they are currently stealing Arab Jeruslaem right now as everyone knows), not today, not 2000 years back, Islamic Baghdad did allow 40% of it's former caliph city to be Jewish owned. Our funding of the worst brand such that is evangelizes and funds it globally, including right here in our nation has nothing to do with anything because Americans are exceptional people, when we do stuff, it's always for the good.
Do you have links, showing where all these Joos are stealing Arab Jerusalem right now,....as everyone knows?    

Keep in mind that paying fair market value for property is not theft.   Now, other than that, just how are they stealing Arab Jerusalem?

Quote:including right here in our nation has nothing to do with anything because Americans are exceptional people

Somehow I always thought the message was about our nation allowing "unexceptional people to do exceptional things".   I was always taught that was why we were exceptional.  Was I being taught the wrong thing?

Palladin, It was not for the harshest and most reactionary version of Islam that we gave money to S-A but for their oil. They had the cheapest oil ever, cheaper than Iraqi and Iran's oil. And that since the Balfour Declaration.

The first religious crisis in Islam came whith US fracking industry. Another 5 years with super low oil prices and plenty of non-muslim oil exporters will pull back the tide.

Because they have oil, we can't, we simply can't fight S-A militarily. Fighting Iraq was a disaster already. And we never dare attacking Iran neither.
Fred,

My point is the British placed Ibn Saud on the throne in Mecca during WWI( think Lawrence of Arabia). The Americans took Britain's place post WWII and added our military guarantee to their rule. IF the Saudis had remained a backwater bunch of idiots, the version of Islam we deal with today would be more like Indonesia or Iraq's in 1940.

We have been a catalyst to this insanity with our cash, it did not have to be led by the Saud family at all. Could have been led non Wahhabi style Arabs that have historically been far superior to the Saud style religiously.

Fred, you're a willfully blind fool if you can't figure out why Baghdad allowed 40% Jews to own property there compared to Saudi Arabs. Or why the church has survived 2000 years in Baghdad and Damascus, but, not among these Saudi pissants.

John,

I have and you ignored it. There are instances monthly where the Israeli state sends force into East Jerusalem(NOT ISRAEL FYI) and removes the Arabs and gives the property to Jews. They just don't do it all overnight, they're smarter than ham handed Nazis and communists, I'll hand that to them.

Reminder, that is not Israel.
(04-18-2016, 04:38 PM)PalladinJohn, Wrote: I have and you ignored it.  There are instances monthly where the Israeli state sends force into East Jerusalem(NOT ISRAEL FYI) and removes the Arabs and gives the property to Jews. They just don't do it all overnight, they're smarter than ham handed Nazis and communists, I'll hand that to them.

Reminder, that is not Israel.

Oh, I did not ignore them.  In almost every case of eviction, it was due to an Arab/Arabs refusing to vacate the property that is not their's legally.  And not mentioned sometimes is that the Arabs are leasing the building, and refuse to move when their lease runs out.  They are not forcedly removed illegally.  You should go back and look closely at the reasons why they are evicted.  

Now, is some of this well intentioned?  It isn't.  Some Jews purchase the property, and then physically reclaim it at the end of a lease.  If there is no lease, then the owner has the right to claim his/her property legally.  I have been living here since 1998, and moved in under a one year lease.  I have been here because I am a good tenant.  I do repair work and just pass the actual costs to the owner.  But if the owner decided to sell the property, move in a relative, or whatever, he could require me to leave, and it would be legal.  That's how the law works.  

Now, are any of those Joos breaking the law?  

Oh, and if it is not part of Israel, then which country does it belong to?  Are we discussing Jordan here?  Jordan and Israel are the only two countries in the immediate area.

(04-18-2016, 06:00 PM)John L Wrote: ...Oh, and if it is not part of Israel, then which country does it belong to?  Are we discussing Jordan here?  Jordan and Israel are the only two countries in the immediate area.

I think we have just discovered that Palladin was educated in a Wahhabi school. Over there, the maps show that Israel does not exist. All the school children are taught that the State of Palestine (run by the government-in-exile PLO out of Algiers) is the real country. All the denizens of the camps came from families who moved out of the area during WWII, giving up all claims to any land whatsoever, with the hopes that when Hitler won, he would gift all that land to them, because he hated the Jews. After the war, Jordan and all other Arab states kicked them out.
(04-18-2016, 06:57 PM)WmLambert Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 06:00 PM)John L Wrote: ...Oh, and if it is not part of Israel, then which country does it belong to?  Are we discussing Jordan here?  Jordan and Israel are the only two countries in the immediate area.

I think we have just discovered that Palladin was educated in a Wahhabi school. Over there, the maps show that Israel does not exist. All the school children are taught that the State of Palestine (run by the government-in-exile PLO out of Algiers) is the real country. All the denizens of the camps came from families who moved out of the area during WWII, giving up all claims to any land whatsoever, with the hopes that when Hitler won, he would gift all that land to them, because he hated the Jews. After the war, Jordan and all other Arab states kicked them out.

No, he despises Wahhabis, and states this all the time.  I believe his church is a pro-Pal group, who believes the Pals are being mistreated.  And I agree that there are many who are.  Israel is not without sin here.  But the PLO has far more blood on its hands than any thing Israel can come up with.   This is not all one direction.  But in truth, the Palestinian leadership is its own worst enemy.  And they are being prodded financially by other Islamic groups, along with the UN.  

The truth is that Israel is never going to be satisfied until they totally control the entire West Bank.  And most importantly this is a strategic decision, because it is easier to keep terrorists on one side of the Jordan River.

Israel has the right to keep its citizens safe from terrorist attacks.
Palladin Wrote:My point is the British placed Ibn Saud on the throne in Mecca during WWI( think Lawrence of Arabia). The Americans took Britain's place post WWII and added our military guarantee to their rule. IF the Saudis had remained a backwater bunch of idiots, the version of Islam we deal with today would be more like Indonesia or Iraq's in 1940.

We have been a catalyst to this insanity with our cash, it did not have to be led by the Saud family at all. Could have been led non Wahhabi style Arabs that have historically been far superior to the Saud style religiously.

Fred, you're a willfully blind fool if you can't figure out why Baghdad allowed 40% Jews to own property there compared to Saudi Arabs. Or why the church has survived 2000 years in Baghdad and Damascus, but, not among these Saudi pissants.

No, the British didn't put ibn Saud on the throne, he was already the King of the beduins of the place. Under the ottoman Empire, many of those kings cooperated with the Sultan, until the Empire collapsed.
That's exactely the same thing that happened in Jerusalem and elswhere in the region.
A Calif from Baghdad or another arab Emir from Syria, 1000 miles away and from beyond the Ormuz Strait had no business ruling Mecca or Ryhad. It was perfectly logical that local tribe chiefs rule over their own poeple and own land.
Who would make a war on the wahhabite in 1914, on the presumtion that they will stage terrorist attacks in the West 100 years later? They appeared to sit on a sea of oil and be radical nuts at the same time. Bad luck, that's all.
John,

Can you explain how Israel "legally" uses force or enforces Israeli law outside of Israel when stealing property of local Arabs? Note to John, God loves these Palestinian Arabs, too. God holds Jews accountable as His elect, ever remember reading about that? In this case, the Arabs are being mis treated, simple as that and only a willfully blind human can side with Israel in EJ and the WB.

William,

Want to explain here how my sense of justice towards the East Jerusalem Arab victims of Israeli tyranny and thievery relates to wahabbi Islam? Christ loves all humanity, not just Jews and I follow His thinking on how to relate to all humanity, not the skewed "Jews are superior humanity" altar you worship at. That very view causes Jews a lot of historic visitations from God they wish they had never had, believe it.

Bennie Netanyahu has a whole lot bigger foe in his evil than the PLO or Bernie Sanders.