• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palladin Icon
Tired of the empty icon for Palladin.

Here's a few possibilities:

[Image: DQwIxT.jpg]
[Image: RqEUEa.jpg]
[Image: s5YUPR.jpg]
[Image: Q6SN0A.jpg]
Yeah, I don't know what happened to his last one.  In fact, I've forgotten what it was.    Spiteful

Incidentally, you got this all wrong.  the word "Palladin" is for  a protein, not the guy with the mustache. 

Perhaps this would be the appropriate avatar:

[Image: FluorescentCells.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I'm aware of the spelling... i erred in the direction of intent rather than formal orthography. I couldn't quite wrap my brain around two "L's": "A microfilament-associated proline-rich protein that has sequence similarity with myotilin and plays a role in regulating cell shape and motility" instead of one "L": "a knightly champion". You have to admit, one "L" certainly works. I forgive misspellers - and figure there may be associations with Family names and such that cause some misspellings to make sense.

For Heavens sake - my icon is Mr. Hankey. I forgive a lot.
His avatar in '08 was: [Image: VP451a.jpg],

How that fits with protein in anyone's guess!
Yea, Paladin the actor is one L.

That photo is Geronimo posing with the General that ran him down, General Nelson Miles. Miles did his job, he ran down Joseph, Red Cloud, Sitting Bull and Geronimo. At the same time, he had great compassion for the Indians and ended up lobbying the state hard to help them in the transition.

I think this is a cool photo, it says a lot good about both men, IMO.
...And how pressing twice the "L" key by mistake can have consequences for the rest of your life on the internet. S2