Poll: What are your TWO favorite newspapers?
Wall Street Journal
Daily Telegraph
Washington Post
The Guardian
Daily Mail
New York Times
The UK Sun
Some Other
Who Cares
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World's Best Newspaper
Question 
Which two newspapers do you consider the best papers of record?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Can I vote for WSG twice?
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
(08-08-2015, 07:19 PM)mr_yak Wrote: Can I vote for WSG twice?

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. But you don't have to vote for two, .....I think.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I couldn't find "WSG: in that list.

My favs are Grit and Weekly World News.

[Image: coverbatboy.jpg]
(08-08-2015, 08:05 PM)WmLambert Wrote: I couldn't find "WSG: in that list.

My favs are Grit and Weekly World News.

So, you are going to go up to the top and vote "Other"?

And what is "OSG" anyway? Spiteful

(08-08-2015, 08:05 PM)WmLambert Wrote: I couldn't find "WSG: in that list.

Gaaaak!
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
Why isn't the National Enquirer on the list? S6
Or the Onion?
The reason why I consider the Daily Mail the top of the heap, is because they cover the US every bit as well as any US paper. But more important, their science reporting is second to none. The ones running that publication must be science freaks, because their articles are just as detailed as the science sites, And they add a lot of videos, charts, and pics, to make science even more interesting.

I know they have a lot of all that tabloid crap, but I pay little attention to that part.

I remember once Rush stated that some of the Brit papers covered the US better than we did. And he is right on that one.