Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squatty Potty
alright folks, here it is. The ultimate good health device. And its just awaiting your use and approval.

The Original Squatty Potty Healthy Colon: Happy Life

[Image: HappySquatter-SquattyEccoStool.jpg]

You know, this may be the perfect training aid, especially if you are a certified Duckbutt. But if you are a bit taller, then perhaps this is more accurate.

[Image: SquattyPottyDemo1-1024x1021.jpg]

Are there any first person testimonials here?

And here's the Squatty Potty on The Doctor's Show.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Gosh, for a second there I thought you were going to go into the nasty details about what the Chinese, Indians and even some parts of Europe still use.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
Jack, when I was stationed in Korea, and visited some other countries, the common latrine consisted of one or more holes in the floor, where the needy would squat and let it all fly. I can't count the time I have watched Koreans squatting in fields and next to the road, doing their thing. Squatting is used for practically everything they do. They grow up squatting and probably die squatting.

My guess is that some want to reverse the roles, both here and there. I left Korea in 1971, and I'll bet you there are flush toilets all over the country now. If nothing else, its a status symbol, just as this "Squatty Potty" is here in the US. S6

I don't listen to talk radio as much as I did before. But when I am driving around, I have it on, and Larry King is constantly coming on to advertise for it. It just keeps going on and on. Gah
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz