Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay has been Hacked!
It has been well over 24 hours now since eBay made a press release, that it has been hacked, like other sensitive sites. Yet they still have not notified their customers of the fact..........yet. Here is what PC World has to say:

Quote:For all of eBay's talk about notifying users about its deep, devastating database breach—in which hackers swiped customer names, email addresses and physical addresses, phone number, date of birth, and yes, encrypted passwords—an official notification of the incident has yet to hit my inbox, and judging from reactions on Twitter, I'm not the only one being left in the dark.

Here's the deal: Regardless of whether or not you've received an email telling you to change your eBay password, you need to change your eBay password now.

I just finished changing mine. And if you are an eBay customer, you should go there Right Now, and change it, so as not to lose valuable information.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Nice! Thanks.
Sodomia delenda est