Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Youtube Without The Ads, Comments, Etc.
I've simply got to try this one out! S22

Watch Youtube Without The Ads, Comments, Suggestions, Etc

Quote:If you like watching Youtube videos, but you'd rather see them without all the additional screen clutter such as suggestions, comments, lists of other videos by the same contributor and so on, then you'll be interested in this Hot Find.

ViewPure is a web site that lets you watch your chosen Youtube video on a blank screen (you can choose black or white), with no other distractions. Which saves your internet bandwidth, and thus makes everything cleaner and faster.

To use it, just head to http://www.viewpure.com and paste the URL of the Youtube video you want to watch into the box. Then hit the button and watch in peace, on your de-cluttered screen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

---> resources and pin it! Actually useful.
Sodomia delenda est

Yeah, I moved the 'Purify' button to my Opera bookmark bar, and tried it. All the crap disappeared. Yippie!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Adblock Plus and NoScript in Firefox, I have no idea of what ads ppl talk about. I haven't seen one in years...