Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of the World, Feb 22
Viking apocalypse scheduled for Saturday
Sodomia delenda est

Not again?!

Does this mean another Hollywood "End of the World" blockbuster?S18
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Most SFX companies need a few months to turn out proper end of the world sequences. If it's real, the documentary filmmakers will get it first. Of course, if they do, there will be no one to show it to.
I prefer the scenario set forth in the Jim Caviezel movie, Outlander. In my opinion, that was one of the great movies, one I watch again and again since I have it on DVD (which includes some neat deleted scenes).
Every time one of these doomsday scenarios happens, I always get some twinge of false hope. S4
(03-31-2014, 03:16 AM)Gunnen4u Wrote: Every time one of these doomsday scenarios happens, I always get some twinge of false hope. S4

You can always go out and rent your favorite end of the world film. S22
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

It just isn't the same, John.
Yeah G4U, I thought they were suppose to drink Kool-Aid or something if their Mother-Ship didn't pick them up. So disappointing...
What?