Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen Elizabeth was a male
The truth comes out.. Beach
Sodomia delenda est

I have The King's Deception on order from the library. Looks like an interesting read.
(06-10-2013, 09:29 PM)mv Wrote: The truth comes out.. Beach

There is one way to find out,...for certain. Just open the tomb and examine the pubic symphysis. That will tell the truth here as to one's sex.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Again, there is no need to torture the library S6

Yeah, seems interesting. The other novel (that makes the case that Winston Churchill was a woman) even more so.
Sodomia delenda est

Also, the King's Deception is a novel. And it is very easy to download if you have uTorrent.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Prince William has Indian heritage, DNA proves.
Sodomia delenda est

So Jefferson was not alone. The admixture seems to be in about the same time frame. Will Ben Franklin be the next? Or perhaps John Adams. Thank goodness the US is not a monarchy, else there would be a great incentive to use dna studies to find more Swedes in the woodpile.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
(06-15-2013, 04:26 PM)jt Wrote: So Jefferson was not alone. The admixture seems to be in about the same time frame. Will Ben Franklin be the next? Or perhaps John Adams. Thank goodness the US is not a monarchy, else there would be a great incentive to use dna studies to find more Swedes in the woodpile.

S13

(06-15-2013, 04:26 PM)jt Wrote: So Jefferson was not alone.
He was a female too? S6
Sodomia delenda est

(06-15-2013, 05:16 PM)mv Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 04:26 PM)jt Wrote: So Jefferson was not alone.
He was a female too? S6

No, he was referring to your post about Prince William/Harry and their Indian(actually Armenian) DNA they have, passed down from their mother's side of the family tree.

But the Jefferson issue is still hotly debated. I read a couple of years ago that the Black genes most likely came to Sally Hemings from her mother, and Thomas Jefferson's father or grandfather, and not Thomas.

Sally was already a beautiful, light skinned zebra(as George Jefferson used to say), so those genes were already in her lineage.

I know... but the temptation was irresistible S10
Sodomia delenda est

JT, I don't think we in the USA are exempt. Just wait until they use DNA analysis to see who was in Obama's woodpile! Shock
(06-25-2013, 03:44 PM)Ron Lambert Wrote: JT, I don't think we in the USA are exempt. Just wait until they use DNA analysis to see who was in Obama's woodpile! Shock

By then, I wonder who will care. I won't by a long shot. S5

Are you guys sure that BHO is virile enough to have a woodpile? Or are you reffering to possible cuckoldry?
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.