Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Shabab Beheads 11 Civilians, Leave Corpses in the Streets
From what I interpretate from this article the poeple there are getting slowly fed up, and scared at the same time, of radical Islam.

Abdinur Marwan, who lives in a district of Mogadishu Wrote:We wake up with beheaded bodies on the streets every day. They call themselves Muslims while doing what Allah banned! Everyone is trying to leave here because people are being killed like goats
link
Aren't you glad you are not living in the peaceful, and beautiful, city of Mogadishu?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

My Uncle has spent two decades living all over Africa, from Kenya to Botswana. He says there is no hope for Africa, the corruption there is too deep. Nothing can ever be done to turn Africa into anything other than what it is right now. This is the way it's always been, it's the way it'll always be.
Africa is no more corrupt than the USA is. We're just wealthy, so our POTUS can steal a trillion dollars from us to enrich himself and Warren Buffet and we can still eat at night and feed our kids.

Africans can't.

(08-27-2011, 11:27 AM)Palladin Wrote: Africa is no more corrupt than the USA is. We're just wealthy, so our POTUS can steal a trillion dollars from us to enrich himself and Warren Buffet and we can still eat at night and feed our kids.

Africans can't.

I don't agree Patrick. Corruption is found all over the world, but African culture encourages it, because of the breakdown of tribal sovereignty. Also, Christianity carries different ethics than Islam, or other animistic tribal religions.

There is a difference. And African Christianity is really a combination of traditional Christianity and some old tribal religious traditions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

John,

I just disagree with this view. If Obama's deal with Buffet made it where the average yank couldn't feed his family, my guess is we'd have enough violence it would stun us all.

Until we are destitute as hell, I don't think I'd make any claims of moral superiority over Africans. Or anyone else.

Let's see how morally superior Americans are when our average annual income gets around $1K .
Patrick, that is something over and above simple, garden variety, corruption. Unfortunately its legal, and will have to be eliminated.

I'm talking about the 'illegal' stuff here.

African Muslims. That is all.
Yes. Obama the african-muslim pigme stole $14 Trillion from the american poeple. Obama just have take off his suit and wear a palmtree leafs skirt to complete the picture.
Or dress like the presidents in Africa do. Wait....well, his wife does so it completes the photo.

I am seriously saying what I did because it's true, and common around those parts.
Correction: Bwana Obama stole $16.5 Trillion (after his credit limit has been risen) from taxpayers and cut invalid vet aid to make gifts to billionaires like WB.
Apparently it's not good for al-Shabaab/al-Qaida that Kenya is the birth country of the US president.
If Obama needs to coordinate attacks against Islamists in the region, he can talk to the leaders there directly in their language without going through an interpretor.
I don't know the extent of his involvement there but he sholdn't be indiferent.

Kenyan and Somali troops advanced on an Islamist-held town in southern Somalia

In the meantime on the other side of Africa...
Mauritanian ministry of defense in New-AK-Shot Wrote:Mauritania's army conducted an air raid to prevent a planned attack by al-Qaida-linked insurgents Thursday in a forest just across the border in Mali, where the group has a cell,
link
Fredle..., that article struck me as well. Who would have thought that Kenya would get militarily active? Perhaps the Kenyans are tired of having Somali pirates tried in their courts. Who even knew that Kenya had gunships?!!

Al-Qaida seems to be a straw man these days. Even Mauritania is bold.

Wow.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
Islamist sect Boko Haram launched a suicide-bomb and gun attack in Nigeria killing at least 65 poeple...
No country in Africa is imune from islamic gerilla.
KANO, Nigeria (Reuters) Wrote:Boko Haram says it wants sharia law more widely imposed across Nigeria. It draws much of its support from unemployed youth in the remote, economically deprived north.
Witness at the scene Wrote:I can't understand why all this madness
Another wild eyed Islamic sect. As usual, most their victims are fellow Muslims. They did torch several Churches, but, most the victims will have been Muslims still.

This idea of killing those who do not share your every idea isn't cool.
The zorse is that they also kill those who share their ideas. But killing is for them a goal in itself no matter who dies. What's important for them is that x poeple are reported dead in the media.
Al Shabaab made a spectacular attack today:
Somalia's al Shabaab rebels ambushed an armored convoy carrying the country's president
Muslims protect Christians in Islamist attack on Kenyan bus

Al-Shabaab not getting much support... Who would support them? It's still a mystery who is joining them.
Impressionable kids, vicious psychopaths and guilt ridden Muslims.

If the USA were Islamic, all the guys who are in gangs and the mafia would be the core of our terrorist groups. That would equate to probably several million people w/o recruitment.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeri...4M20151223