Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing my News Archives
I thought I'd share my news archives with you: All the international news I saved on my computer since 1999.
This is not a complete archiving of all the news, it doesn't cover all the events, only those I was interrested to read about or that I found important.

Everything is in text files (.txt), cleaned from all the garbage you get when you save a page from the internet.
The links below should open/download zip files containing them.
The text files are dated as follow: yy_mm_dd (year_month_day) so that the most recent are on the the top, save those for year 1999 which are on the bottom.

Afghanistan
Africa (Sub Saharian area starting from Burkina, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria Ethiopia and lower)
North Africa (Mostly African countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea)
al Qaida and 911
Latino America (Mexico and lower)
Asia and Australia (Doesn't include Afghanistan. Includes former asian USSR states, Pakistan, India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, etc + Australia and the Pacific Isles)
Others (Society, Religion, International topics...)
Balkans (ex-Yougoslavia, Kosovo, Serbia)
Europe (includes Ukraine and Moldavia)
Iraq
Middle East (Doesn't include Iraq. Includes Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc)
Russia (includes Bielorussia and Chechenya)
Sciences
USA and Canada

If you also have news archives that you want to share, please contact me and I could host them too.
Fred, from what I can tell, all of your archives are no longer there.

Here are two I wish to keep in mind, so I'll put them here as well.

Syrian Chemical Attack: More Evidence Only Leads to More Questions, By Yossef Bodansky

Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?, By Yossef Bodansky

These two reference links, and the author, are key information linking the anti-Syrian terrorists as the ones responsible.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Thanks for telling me that.
I didn't know that somebody paid attention to this. I stopped updated the archives online a long time ago and, I must have deleted them by mistake one day.
I'll fix that in 10 days. I'm away from my main computer and don't have easy access to the hosting server.

If at least one person on earth (excluding myself) is interrested, I'll resume regular updatings of the archives. S5
Note: when I'm on a work trip, I lose some of the news... S4
Archives back to 1999 updated and available again here:
http://www.htasoft.com/news/