Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonoid Open To Registration
Demonoid has open registration this weekend.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

What is Demonoid about?
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
What is Demonoid about?
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
IT is THE premier bit Torrent download site. If you need something, be it music, movies, programs, etc, etc, someone on that site has it uploaded somewhere. It is the most exclusive Torrent download site in the world, and there rarely have open invites. Usually you have to be recommended by an upstanding member to get membership.

Also, they are hell on wheels with people who include junk in their programs, such as trojans, spam, etc, and willl expell the offender in a NY minute. I have never heard of anyone getting a virus, or other critter from a Demonid download.

Even if you don't download things via, torrents, you should still take advantage of this opportunity to join, just in case you need it in the future.

If I am looking for something, I always go to Demonoid First, before going anywhere else. I cannot recommend it enough.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

IT is THE premier bit Torrent download site. If you need something, be it music, movies, programs, etc, etc, someone on that site has it uploaded somewhere. It is the most exclusive Torrent download site in the world, and there rarely have open invites. Usually you have to be recommended by an upstanding member to get membership.

Also, they are hell on wheels with people who include junk in their programs, such as trojans, spam, etc, and willl expell the offender in a NY minute. I have never heard of anyone getting a virus, or other critter from a Demonid download.

Even if you don't download things via, torrents, you should still take advantage of this opportunity to join, just in case you need it in the future.

If I am looking for something, I always go to Demonoid First, before going anywhere else. I cannot recommend it enough.

jt Wrote:What is Demonoid about?

It said some thing about bit torrent and I ran.
They lost me with that comment. S2
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you push one down the stairs.
jt Wrote:What is Demonoid about?

It said some thing about bit torrent and I ran.
They lost me with that comment. S2
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you push one down the stairs.
I now prefer Usenet because it's fast and there is no need to upload what you downloaded, plus the chances of getting caught are slim. I now average between 1500 and 2200 mB/s on each download.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
I now prefer Usenet because it's fast and there is no need to upload what you downloaded, plus the chances of getting caught are slim. I now average between 1500 and 2200 mB/s on each download.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
Looks like Demonoid is back up and running once more.