Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blaze
Ive been hearing about this for a few weeks now, but only just now checked it out for myself. If you get Glenn Beck and think he's on to something, you might like it. If you think hes a crazy nutjob republican monster from Mars, then youll probably think his website is run by rabid weasels.

Www://theblaze.com
Yeah, it's a great site for information. It's been up for about three weeks now. And note that the site is more Libertarian than 'so called' conservative.

Also, if you haven't been keeping a close eye on the Fox News/Business channels, Murdoch and Ailes have been slowly filling things out with Libertarians. The old Neo-Federalist stalwarts are still there, but as one leaves, a Libertarian such as Beck, Andrew Napolitano and John Stossel move in.

Maybe we'll get lucky and see O'Reilly demand more than they are willing to give him. Then he'll have a conniption and storm out, into obscurity. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

John L Wrote:Yeah, it's a great site for information. It's been up for about three weeks now. And note that the site is more Libertarian than 'so called' conservative.

I believe Beck has been calling himself a Libertarian for a long time now.

It's only the left that labels him a conservative.

Odd how that works, innit?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
I think he is a rabid weasel.
The Judge interviewed that "rabid Weasel" last night. I suggest you take the time and watch it Tait. You may learn something of note. 1/4/2011 Freedom Watch w/ Glenn Beck
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I might eventually. I've had my fill of him for a long time to come still.
Gunnen4u Wrote:I might eventually. I've had my fill of him for a long time to come still.

So, just what is IT that has given you your Fill for so long to come?

Let's see: what are some of the negatives I can think of? Well, he tends to choke up and shed tears, which is something no Real Man should ever allow themselves to be seen doing. And on his radio show, he allows his sidekicks act like frat boys, who still have not grown up yet. And on TV he comes across as less than 'slick' or perfectly schooled. In some circles that is knows as 'being one's self', and also being comfortable about it.

I'm just trying to see if there is anything I may have missed. Wink1

John L Wrote:So, just what is IT that has given you your Fill for so long to come?

Let's see: what are some of the negatives I can think of? Well, he tends to choke up and shed tears, which is something no Real Man should ever allow themselves to be seen doing. And on his radio show, he allows his sidekicks act like frat boys, who still have not grown up yet. And on TV he comes across as less than 'slick' or perfectly schooled. In some circles that is knows as 'being one's self', and also being comfortable about it.

I'm just trying to see if there is anything I may have missed. Wink1

Actually, I don't watch news the much anymore and I only catch stuff on here. So I've had my fill of him, in addition to pretty much everyone else.

But since he is sacred to you, I suppose I can hate him for all the reasons listed. S17
Gunnen4u Wrote:But since he is sacred to you, I suppose I can hate him for all the reasons listed. S17

He is certainly not 'sacred' to me, as you should well know. I just know a good man when I see it. And I cannot understand how people can be against his principles, and still have common sense. I expect that from the Progressive/Fascist Left, but not from our side of the isle. Unless it is just petty bickering.

You wouldn't be acting in a 'petty manner, would you Tait? S6

Couldn't be as petty aa whinging on about someone that doesn't like or watch Glen Beck all that much.

Let it go.
Gunnen4u Wrote:Couldn't be as petty and whinging on about someone that doesn't like or watch Glen Beck all that much.

Let it go.

:lol: :lol: :lol: