Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Anarchist FAQ
http://www.infoshop.org/page/AnAnarchistFAQ

This is generally considered a good starting point for those interested in anarchism (specifically leftist, organizationalist anarchism).
It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees - Emiliano Zapata

Red Writers, my blog.
Anarchism is an ideal, which will never work in a complex society. It can only work in very small numbers, and to accomplish that, one would have to live in almost complete isolation. I can only think of the family unit as being successful. As numbers increase, the greater need for certain structured rules will be required, since people have free will, and self-interests.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

John L Wrote:Anarchism is an ideal, which will never work in a complex society. It can only work in very small numbers, and to accomplish that, one would have to live in almost complete isolation. I can only think of the family unit as being successful. As numbers increase, the greater need for certain structured rules will be required, since people have free will, and self-interests.

We're not against structures and rules per se, what's important is the nature of those structures; we think power structure which elevate some individuals over other are harmful.
It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees - Emiliano Zapata

Red Writers, my blog.
Anarchy, to exist as a political system, must be based on contract law. Contract law must be supported by a contractual police force to protect the contracts.