Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 Americans The Left Hates Most!
So, who is the single most hated person in the US? Is it Rush Limbaugh? Is it Sarah Palin? Or perhaps Junior? No sir, it's Glenn Beck, of all people. Imagine that.

Quote:As we have watched the ongoing fight in America over the direction of the country, the actions of the Obama administration and
Democratic Congress, and the efforts of the tea party movement, the Townhall editorial team has noticed a disturbing pattern: the American
Left is trashing everyone who dares to stand against them.

The more effective the voices that oppose their agenda, the greater the venom the Left spews in their direction.

It’s this out-of-control behavior from our fellow citizens who are sold out to the ultra-liberal progressive Obama agenda to “radically transform” the United States that led us to create this list of “The 100 Americans the Left Hates Most.”

The Townhall editorial staff compiled a massive list of those we believe have the largest bull’s-eyes painted on them by the Left and
the Democrat-dominated government. From that list, through a process of voting, debating and prioritizing, we assembled the fi nal 100. There were only two absolute requirements: 1) They had to be living, which is why Ronald Reagan and William F. Buckley Jr. are not featured; and 2) they had to be American, which explains Mark Steyn and the Pope’s absence from the list.

If you think we’re way off base with some or all of our rankings or believe we missed somebody, please let us know. We want to know what you think, so submit your thoughts to Feedback@Townhall.com.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity both have full-time bodyguards, and have had for some time. I have heard them mention it on the air. They would not spend all that money if things had not happened that made them see it as necessary.

It is not just left-wingers who have painted bulls' eyes on these people and others. It is the fanatical pro-Obama worshipers who especially feel these people are diabolical enemies. Obama certainly leads the charge against Fox News Channel and those associated with it. If some fanatic actually takes a shot at one of these conservatives, he will justify it by appealing to what Obama said about them. I warned about this two years ago. Obama's Krystallnacht is coming.
Ron Lambert Wrote:Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity both have full-time bodyguards, and have had for some time. I have heard them mention it on the air. They would not spend all that money if things had not happened that made them see it as necessary.

It is not just left-wingers who have painted bulls' eyes on these people and others. It is the fanatical pro-Obama worshipers who especially feel these people are diabolical enemies. Obama certainly leads the charge against Fox News Channel and those associated with it. If some fanatic actually takes a shot at one of these conservatives, he will justify it by appealing to what Obama said about them. I warned about this two years ago. Obama's Krystallnacht is coming.

Perhaps you can clarify this Ron. Somehow I thought the 'fanatical pro'Obama worshiper' Were left-wingers. Show me where there is a distinction, please.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Dr Roy Spencer explains why he is so happy for being ranked within the top 100 spot.

reads like the who is who of the american gay and lesbian society. really, how could anyone hate chuck norris? too bad he's 70 now, and probably arthritic, time to quit martial arts. i guess he'll soon follow his buddy carradine who died performing auroerotics, that is strangulating himself while treating the testicles with 220 volt dc. in the middle of a country famous for its plethora of whores. also former right wing, i figure?
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:reads like the who is who of the american gay and lesbian society. really, how could anyone hate chuck norris? too bad he's 70 now, and probably arthritic, time to quit martial arts. i guess he'll soon follow his buddy carradine who died performing auroerotics, that is strangulating himself while treating the testicles with 220 volt dc. in the middle of a country famous for its plethora of whores. also former right wing, i figure?

[Image: MJZ1973.gif]

Chuck Norris does pushups,the earth moves,not Chuck. You just remember that,Quad.

Here's a man the left might learn to hate because he has it exactly right. America is not threatened by foreign powers,the threat to America is American appetite for debt:

DEBT
JohnL, not all left-wingers are Obama worshippers. Most left wingers who hate conservatives do so for political reasons. Obama worshippers hate conservatives for being blasphemers against their Messiah. There is a serious, and very dangerous, difference. It is like some people in WWII Germany were pro-fascism, and then there were the true believers in Hitler--the Hitler Youth and Nazi SS.

This is part of the lesson history should teach us, that it is always deadly dangerous to allow personality cults to supplant the free institutions of Democracy. Perhaps unwittingly, Obama is encouraging a personality cult, because his actions and words show that is what he really wants--to be the object of worship. To him, dissent is heresy. Criticism of him personally is blasphemy.

He does not show himself to be bound by the Constitution, he just pays lip service to it--sometimes. It is likely that from his viewpoint, the Constitution was just a document written by slave-owning honkies. So why should he really regard it as sacred? Why shouldn't he seek every way he can to get around it, even get away with disregarding it? Barry Soetoro for several reasons probably did not qualify constitutionally to even hold the office of President to start with. He can not afford to revere the Constitution. The great irony is that he swore to uphold and defend the Constitution, when he is surely one of its most blatant defiers from the get-go.
Ron Lambert Wrote:Obama certainly leads the charge against Fox News Channel and those associated with it.
There has been no effort at all by the Obama administration to suppress Fox news or pressure conservative commentators. Glenn Beck and his tea party movement are free to criticize the government and express their paranoid fears.

Quote:Obama's Krystallnacht is coming.
Hardly.
Gommi, where were you when the Obama administration put out the word that Fox News Channel was "not a legitimate news organization"? Where were you when the order went out to all Obama staffers not to grant interviews to Fox News Channel? Where were you when even super-leftist MSNBC objected to this blatant attack on freedom of the press? Pay attention to the news much? No, don't ask me to provide the links. You need to do the remedial research for yourself.
Ron,

Many conservatives/libertarians are not believing Christians. So,how or why do the leftists hate them?

The whole Ayn Rand movement is libertarian and atheist oriented.

I doubt leftists hate cons over our faith,many leftists are also believers for example. Probably 1/2 of all believers in America are left,1/2 more to the right.

Some leftists hate Christians,so do some rightists. Belief in Jesus as Messiah cannot be pigeonholed to human traditions and belief systems.
Gommi, Ron is correct about Obama targeting Fox. Your statement about that is way strange. Liberal/Collectivists don't just hate Christians - the main enemy is anyone who disagrees with them on anything.

When your ideology becomes your religion, it becomes good against evil, and a person's faith is just a coincidence.
if that deceiving uncle tom is left, i'll eat my hat.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:if that deceiving uncle tom is left, i'll eat my hat.

Ok, you have me by the 'short hairs'. Who is this "uncle tom"?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How the Left Hates Government Intrusion................ John L 8 1,476 06-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Last Post: John L
  Why The Right Hates The Left John L 25 5,153 12-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Last Post: SoloNav