Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHETHER THE SECOND AMENDMENT SECURES AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT
WHETHER THE SECOND AMENDMENT SECURES AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT

Courtesy of the Dept. of Justice. S2
does this really have an impact beyond a general statement of the administration?
ghoullio Wrote:does this really have an impact beyond a general statement of the administration?

Never said it was *law* or a *ruling*, but an assemblage of an arguement, pro-Second Amendment, for individual rights.

Its an excellent thing to use as a resource in making a pro-Gun arguement, due to all te court cases and info inside of it. I wouldn't call it anyhting *hard* though, yet the Supreme Court or anything hasn't said a peep...
right, thats what i thought, and i wasnt belittling it in any way.

however, if it is to be use din any arguments before the law, the standing of the Justice Dept must be in good order, and if it is full of appointed positions, it frightens me to think that a gun case would be settled either way by a political appointment.
What would be settled would be the decision to prosecute in certain cases. That's always been done by either appointed or elected prosecutors.
I stopped reading here:
Quote:399 Buzzard, 4 Ark. 18, 1842 WL 331, at *6.
:roll:
437 sources cited... That just about includes everything of any importance or historical relevance. The presentation of facts are parsed logically so that judgments made are purely objective and not valid targets for anyone to argue against the conclusion.

Perhaps Chuck Schumer or some other agenda-driven Second-Amendment revisionist may continue to argue subjectively - but there aren't any holes in the report that I see.
A few others and I used this thing in a debate against a couple of real morons.

I told the people the classic phrase uttered by Kruschev himself, "We will bury you!"

We litterally did with this thing and others. He gave up. :?
Quote:the classic phrase uttered by Kruschev himself, "We will bury you!"
Actually, this phrase is a classic of mistranslation (from wikipedia):
Quote:A famous fact about the UN incident in Russia seems to be less famous in America - apparently, because nobody can translate what he said properly. He promised to show his opponents "Kuzka's mother".
Quote:"To show somebody the Kuzka's mother" is a Russian idiom meaning "to give someone a hot time", or simply "to punish".
Green Wrote:
Quote:the classic phrase uttered by Kruschev himself, "We will bury you!"
Actually, this phrase is a classic of mistranslation (from wikipedia):
Quote:A famous fact about the UN incident in Russia seems to be less famous in America - apparently, because nobody can translate what he said properly. He promised to show his opponents "Kuzka's mother".
Quote:"To show somebody the Kuzka's mother" is a Russian idiom meaning "to give someone a hot time", or simply "to punish".
Golllllleeeeee. I didn't know that. Hmmmm. Interesting.
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
However, Kruschev wished death to the UN members et al. S6
He just didn't know (as well as me until recently) that Kuzka is a goblin and a grandson of Baba-Yaga, a folklore witch with iron teeth,a bone leg and feminist views. She allures wayfares into her hut deep in the forest and eats them up. So I woudn't like to encounter her or her kins. Wink1
[Image: miller_0103.jpg]