Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Dysfunction
I saw the Walter Williams essay this week: Understanding Liberals and Progressives It is eerily similar to the essay I posted above.

The only real difference is that Williams uses the words of current Leftists icons: Alexander King, Dr. Charles Wurster, William Aiken, David Graber, and Prince Philip - while I referenced more dated but revered icons: D. H. Lawrence, Aldous Huxley, H. G. Wells, George Bernard Shaw, Virginia Woolf, Margaret Sanger, and Andrew Dickson White. Williams' references where those that influences current-day politics and also lead to corrupted science, while mine referenced the disinformation instilled by Leftist icons into our schools that teach the lies as established facts which politicians and pseudo-scientists then use as foundational principles.

Both Walter Williams and I also used the lies written by Rachel Carson in Silent Spring as objective proof of how the disinformation was used to foster the Leftist mindset. The hockey stick idea is a similar paradigm. It is about lying to perpetuate long-held beliefs that were wrong to start with. ...The ends justifies the means.

Messages In This Thread
Party Dysfunction - by WmLambert - 06-24-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Party Dysfunction - by Mrs. J. Jones - 08-20-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Party Dysfunction - by WmLambert - 08-20-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Party Dysfunction - by WmLambert - 06-06-2013, 03:01 PM
[No subject] - by WmLambert - 06-24-2010, 01:35 PM